Version June 20th, 2018
Basic information on data processing Regulation (EU) 2016/679
|Responsible for the processing
C/ Múrcia 19, 08830 SANT BOI DE LLOBREGAT
|Purpose of the processing
|Offer, provide and bill our wholesale trade services of toys and sports articles and intermediaries of the trade.
|The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to comply with the purpose of the treatment.
|Those interested have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition, sending their request to our address.
|Period of conservation of the data
|During the commercial relationship or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
|Those interested can contact the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency) to file the claim they consider appropriate.
|You can check the additional and detailed information below in the “Questions about privacy”.
Questions about privacy
In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council’s Regulation, of April 27th, 2016, (GDPR), we offer you the following information on the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: REDFIL Ltd.
Address: C / Múrcia 19, 08830 SANT BOI DE LLOBREGAT
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
- We treat the information that is provided to us to provide and bill our wholesale trade services of toys and sports articles and intermediaries of the commerce.
- In the event that you contact us through the contact form on our website, we will process them to manage your query.
- If you give us your consent we can also process your information to send you information about our activities, products or services.
- If you send us a CV, we will process the data in order to manage the CV’s database for the selection of personnel.
How long will we keep your data?
- The personal data provided will be kept if you are a user of our services or if you want to receive information, and also during the periods established to comply with our legal obligations.
- In the case of CVs, the data will be kept for one year.
What is the legitimization for the treatment of your data?
The legitimization to process it is found in the execution of the services contract and in the consents given to us.
Regarding the information sent by children under 16, it will be an essential requirement that it be done with the consent of a parent, the guardian or the legal representative of the minor so that the personal data can be processed. If this is not the case, the minor’s legal representative shall inform us as soon as possible.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to comply with the purpose of the treatment
What are your rights as interested in the treatment of your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating their personal data.
- Those interested have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
- In certain circumstances the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data; in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested parties also have the right to ask for the portability of their data.
- Finally, the interested parties have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
Sending a letter attaching a copy of a document that identifies you to our physical or electronic address.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we are dealing with comes from the individuals concerned. The interested party guarantees that the personal data provided is true and he/she is responsible for communicating any modification. The data that is marked with an asterisk will be mandatory, in order to be able to give the requested service.
What data do we process?
The categories of data that we can process in the provision of our services are:
- Identification data
- Postal or electronic addresses
In the case of the CVs, we also require:
- Personal characteristics
- Academic and professional data
The data is limited, given that we only treat the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
What security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in the article 32 of the GDPR, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we perform, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information on the data processing policies to the staff.
- Perform regular backups.
- Data access control.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.